Zhejiang Lung Ching

Green Tea
Green Tea Leaves
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Today's glass of Adagio Long Jing (which I guess is the same as Long Jing, which I now believe means Dragonwell!), prepared from a sachet, brewed up light peachy veering brown but also green (as...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 512 tasting notes

From Adagio

One of the most famous of all Chinese green teas, Lung Ching is available in a wide range of grades. This high grade is a fine plucking of young spring leaves, with a deliciously sweet aroma. Pan-firing in a hot wok brings out the classic warm, roasted chestnut notes inherent in the leaf and in this case a hint caramelized sugar and crisp floral essence. Complex and layered, yet subtle in the cup, mellow and softly sweet with a crisp finish.

About Adagio View company

Today’s glass of Adagio Long Jing (which I guess is the same as Long Jing, which I now believe means Dragonwell!), prepared from a sachet, brewed up light peachy veering brown but also green (as odd as that may sound) and tasted very smooth and Long Jingy! This is a good tea.

I still have the small tin of loose leaf from my Master’s Collection, and I am now looking forward to brewing a few full pots.

second infusion: also good