Soursop Sencha

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by maldororsteagarden

From Adore Tea

Light and bright. This unusual green tea flavoured with Soursop is like summer sunshine in a cup. This quirky tropical fruit has a sweet, slightly tangy flavour that will tantalise your taste buds.

Brewing: 1-3mins. Use glass infuser, leaves grow to be large.

If you like this, you should also try: Soursop, Mango Sencha, Green with Envy

About Adore Tea View company

I bought a black soursop tea about one year ago, which I enjoyed but I don’t think I have had it for several months now. There has been a two-cup sampler of Soursop-flavoured sencha kicking around in my tea cupboard for a few weeks now which I thought would be appropriate now that winter has drawn to a close.

This is a strongly scented soursop, although the flavour is more restrained. It’s a very dark brew, somewhere between green and orange and, from a distance, could almost pass as a white tea. I like the fact that it doesn’t have that ‘fishy’ smell of many green teas. There’s a nice little tang on the rear edges of the tongue which does linger for sometime.

I will probably need to try this a few more times, because I’m not sure if soursop blends as well with green tea as it does with black tea; I feel that the astringency and depth of black tea is better suited to and a better match for tangy-sweetness of the fruit. Still, not a bad drop.

This is my favourite green tea of all time. OF. ALL. TIME. conviction on par with Kanye West trashing T.Swift circa 2009.
It’s never astringent but has a tangy bitterness that is SO GOOD and SO REFRESHING I can feel it detoxing me from the inside.
For me, perfect results are at 75 degrees Celsius for four minutes. Have yet to try it iced coz it is just so damn good hot.
I hardly ever rebuy a tea coz I love the novelty of trying new ones but I’ve spent money on this one maybe three or four times now.
Adore.

Mmmm… This is my absolute favourite iced tea. I brew it in luke warm water then pop it in the fridge overnight. It’s nice hot too.
It is very sweet in flavour and soursop is definitely unique! I just bought a big bag, so if anyone wants to swap some, please ask!

Iced

I really loved this flavoured tea. I have tried other types of green tea and found the grass taste to be too strong. The tart and fruity soursop flavour is very refreshing.