Ti Quan Yin Oolong with Fresh Ginger and Turkish Rose

Herbal Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Stephanie
1 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “1st Infusion, 1-1.5 minutes: Before Infusion Aroma - A Rose is a Rose is a Rose! Post Infusion Aroma - Rose and Ginger Combo Taste - a nice flavored oolong the rose and ginger flavors seemed to...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Ahhhh-MaZZZZZ-ZING! the rose introduces itself first while in the background, I can taste the smoky note of the Ti Quan Yin. The ginger comes through right about mid-sip. Not a peppery ginger,...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4322 tasting notes
  • “This was the more approachable of the two oolongs I received, so I saved it for last. This is very interesting. I decided to ice it after I steeped it so it was a tad watered down, but still good....” Read full tasting note
    Mandyyyy 162 tasting notes

From Aftelier Perfumed Teas

This organically grown tea starts with a roasted rice aroma and finishes with a fruity taste, blending beautifully with the warm fresh ginger and refined Turkish rose.

About Aftelier Perfumed Teas View company

1st Infusion, 1-1.5 minutes:
Before Infusion Aroma – A Rose is a Rose is a Rose!
Post Infusion Aroma – Rose and Ginger Combo
Taste – a nice flavored oolong the rose and ginger flavors seemed to have met in the middle.
Aftertaste – Floral

This is so PRETTY. You’ll have to see it or SMELL it for yourself to believe it! I’m going to try a 2nd infusion.

Ahhhh-MaZZZZZ-ZING!

the rose introduces itself first while in the background, I can taste the smoky note of the Ti Quan Yin. The ginger comes through right about mid-sip. Not a peppery ginger, but more of a subtle hint of spice. This is absolutely delightful!

When I think of ginger I think of the ginger salads you get as starters at sushi restaurants. I love those house ginger dressings, always so much better than anything I’ve tried in store.

So naturally that’s what this tea reminded me of. I can totally see this being served along side the starter at sushi restaurants. The rose and the ginger meld so perfectly together, a combination I would have never thought of. Light and florally with a little spice of ginger to add a depth that you weren’t expect. Now I really want ginger house salad.

1 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML