Gunpowder Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Pureleaf

From Ahmad Tea London

Fresh leaves of tea plucked, steamed, pan dried and tightly rolled into “green pearls”. They explode like gunpowder to create a clear, amber drink that is penetrating and refreshing.

About Ahmad Tea London View company

It’s been quite awhile since I last had this tea, and was in the mood for something a little different. This particular pot I decided to make a pot of Moroccan Mint, of which the result was amazing!

Even after a couple hours now, I’m still thinking of making more of this delicious tea. There is something about adding mint to a smokier, yet smooth green tea that can get the taste buds, craving more.

My rating will reflect the green tea without the mint, which is a nice green tea. There is no comparison here though. Either I’m in the mood for a more mintier flavored beverage, or this is one of the greatest, small addition one can make to a tea.

BTW: My rating for this go around would be 96 – no questions!

I have yet to come across an Ahmad tea that I didn’t love. I stuck with their black teas up until now, but I decided to give this green tea a try. It’s a very nice smoky yet smooth gunpowder. Every loose leaf gunpowder green tea I have ever tried holds up to multiple steepings like a champ, and this tea is no exception!
Just like the other loose leaf teas from Ahmad, it was crazy inexpensive. If you live in North Carolina, and you’re a fan of Ahmad teas, definitely check out Harmony Mediterranean Market in Cary!