Gunpowder Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Pureleaf

1 Tasting Note View all

• “It's been quite awhile since I last had this tea, and was in the mood for something a little different. This particular pot I decided to make a pot of Moroccan Mint, of which the result was...” Read full tasting note
    Pureleaf 130 tasting notes

From Ahmad Tea London

Fresh leaves of tea plucked, steamed, pan dried and tightly rolled into “green pearls”. They explode like gunpowder to create a clear, amber drink that is penetrating and refreshing.

About Ahmad Tea London View company

1 Tasting Note

It’s been quite awhile since I last had this tea, and was in the mood for something a little different. This particular pot I decided to make a pot of Moroccan Mint, of which the result was amazing!

Even after a couple hours now, I’m still thinking of making more of this delicious tea. There is something about adding mint to a smokier, yet smooth green tea that can get the taste buds, craving more.

My rating will reflect the green tea without the mint, which is a nice green tea. There is no comparison here though. Either I’m in the mood for a more mintier flavored beverage, or this is one of the greatest, small addition one can make to a tea.

BTW: My rating for this go around would be 96 – no questions!