Ahmad Tea Ceylon Special Blend with Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by Jules Cheung

From Ahmad Tea London

Product description not available yet.

About Ahmad Tea London View company

This tea is better than I had a right to expect. I only paid 8 or 9 dollars for 500g of this blend. They went light on the bergamot oil with this one and there is a fruity note. So far this brand is the best I have gotten from the Indian market. Whenever I go to the Indian or Asian market I always come away with some teas. This is among the best from these markets. The tea seems reasonably high quality for the price paid.

I brewed this once in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and 200 degree water for 3 minutes.

Flavors: Bergamot

My morning tea. Great with honey and milk. Look out for over-steeping, or it might be too strong and bitter.

Surprisingly aromatic and smooth. At first smell, I thought the tea would be too bitter and intense because the leaves smell pretty strong…but I was wrong. Beware of over-steeping this tea or it will start to taste bitter. I steeped it for 2-3 minutes and it had the perfect balance of aroma and taste, and brewed a beautiful caramel color.

If you’ve ever had hk styled milk tea, the smell of this is reminiscent of hk styled milk tea, so I would definitely throw this into experimental stage by adding milk and sugar!