English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by NimirRa
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

From Ahmad Tea London

English Breakfast is the quintessential ‘British Cup of Tea’, a classically strong and full-bodied blend that goes well with milk and sugar. Our English Breakfast is a wonderfully satisfying harmony of strong, smooth, Assam, bright Ceylon and robust Kenyan teas. This is a brew to wake the senses first thing in the morning, complement favourite foods at breakfast and satisfy the taste buds at lunch and tea-time

About Ahmad Tea London View company

I’ve this this one straight before, but this morning I decided to try it with some almond milk and sugar. Really enjoyed it and was sad when my cup was finished.

I found an Ahmad tea locally!! It’s the only one I have seen available around here, but I’ll take it! Good strength, smooth, better than many higher-priced teas…pretty much sums up every Ahmad tea.

I agree with your assessment of Ahmad teas. I like the pricey stuff but am perfectly content with the quality of nearly every one I’ve tried from Ahmad. Have you tried English Tea No.1? Lightly scented with bergamot – not an Earl Grey but really a nice cup. I’ve found it in loose leaf on occasion. I miss it.My wife will shoot me, no literally – its worse ;) but I may have to look for it again. So much tea so little time.

Awesome! I’ve had only had the English Tea No. 1 one time, in the bagged version, but I loved it! I’ll have to give the loose leaf version a try! I like their loose leaf Assams and Ceylon tea as well! I’m thinking of putting in a big online order, I’ll add some of the English Tea No. 1! Thanks for the recommendation!

For a cheap, bagged tea, this is satisfying! I dunked two bags in about 12 oz of water this morning, and added cream and sugar. It tasted yummy. The foundations of my world are now quaking because I always thought that Twinings would be my go-to bagged English breakfast. Now, I’m not so sure.

12 OZ / 354 ML

For a cheap bagged tea, it’s really good. In fact, I think I prefer it a bit over the Twinings English Breakfast that used to be my go-to tea for years.

My “Ahmad tea – London (English breakfast tea)” is in a tin of loose leaves (I prefer loose leaves).

I do this tea straight, with sugar only and also with milk and auger.
Usually for teatime afternoon with some “dandies” or buttercookies.

While it is not my everyday tea, it is a “with company” teatime tea.
A little cuppa “lux” with my daughters or my mother in law or my sister.

Nice velvety smooth cup.