Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

From Ahmad Tea

An inspirational blend of black teas subtly flavoured with the elegant fragrance of bergamot. A tea that lifts the spirits and satisfies the taste buds. This popular English drink is usually served without milk. Infuse 3-5 minutes.

About Ahmad Tea View company

Have not tried the bagged version, but the loose leaf is excellent. One of my favorite Earl Greys!

This is truly a basic Early Grey Tea. But it’s not something I would give to my Grandmother for tea time. The bag exploded when I tried to open it, and the flavors are basic Early Grey. The bergamont is a bit heavy and spicy, but the tea is good when you need a cup of tea. Don’t go out of your way to buy this tea. There’s no point.

My mother-in-law gave us a big box of this to bring with us to Korea. It’s been my saving grace, as I’ve get to find good black tea here. But it’s a bit weak for me. If you have it Persian style, mixed with another kind of spicier black tea, and without milk, then it’s absolutely fantastic.

Starting the morning with a London Fog (earl grey tea + vanilla flavoring)

Terri HarpLady

This is one of Tony’s most favorite teas :)

And yet another TJMaxx find. Lately I’ve only been looking but not buying anything from the aisle of tea just because I knew if I kept doing that I would end up with more tea then I could ever drink… And it doesn’t help when you pick up a box of tea and don’t realize till later that it contains 50 tea bags…

Anyway, not only does it have a pleasing scent but the taste is wonderful. It’s light enough that people who don’t like strong teas can drink it. However, it has a strong enough flavor that heavy tea drinkers that like lots of flavor will be pleased. I know that sounds weird but that is the best description I could think of.

Very strong Bergamot flavor. Just the way I like it. I use milk and sweetener. Yum!

Strangely whilst in Canada this was by far the best Earl Grey Tea Available. Never really touched Ahamed Tea back in the UK – as it is more of touristy type product.

But is clearly the leader of the pack in Canada and a good cuppa compared to the local brands.

I drink this kind,occasionally.I like it