Organic Rooibos Vibrations

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by lightblademoon

1 Tasting Note View all

• “It might just be my preference for strongly flavored teas, but this tea just comes off a little too weak for me. I tried brewing it at various temperatures to try to draw out the taste, but it's...” Read full tasting note
    lightblademoon 1 tasting notes

From Allegro Fine Tea

The organic rooibos in Rooibos Vibrations tea with a dash of spice to accent its natural sweetness and full-bodied flavor. It’s a perfect mid-morning and early afternoon treat: smooth, enlivening, and delicious. Rooibos, or red tea, grows only in the Cederberg region of South Africa. Prized for centuries for its unique, complex flavor (subtle hints of clove, cinnamon and pomegranate) and famous antioxidant content, rooibos is also free of tannin and caffeine.

About Allegro Fine Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

It might just be my preference for strongly flavored teas, but this tea just comes off a little too weak for me. I tried brewing it at various temperatures to try to draw out the taste, but it’s still fairly bland. I prefer Tazo tea’s Rooibos (African Red Bush) to this.