Himalayan Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Went to Whole Foods this morning for the ingredients to make dinner, and needed some tea. I saw this in the blah selection of teabags to choose from and decided to try it since I've never had a...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes

From Allegro

Our Himalayan Green tea is an ultra-smooth blend of organic Chinese and Indian Darjeeling green teas. It’s pleasantly medium-bodied, lacking the harsh astringency common to some green tea blends. The leaves we use are grown and harvested under sustainable farming methods that enrich the land, support workers, and deliver teas of unequaled character.

About Allegro View company

1 Tasting Note

Went to Whole Foods this morning for the ingredients to make dinner, and needed some tea. I saw this in the blah selection of teabags to choose from and decided to try it since I’ve never had a green Darjeeling.

Not bad for bagged tea, although I’m sure having full on green Darjeeling would be much better. It worked for my morning fix though And now I just want to go back to sleep now that everything is in the slow cooker.