Cardamom Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by LucavaKiska

From Alokozay

100% Pure Ceylon Tea

About Alokozay View company

Oh man this is good!! Another one from the travelling tea box.
At first I was skeptical. Surely this one would be too much for me. But it is super pleasant!
Other reviews are so right. With a splash of milk, it’s just perfect. Spicy, refreshing, and brisk. Quite astringent mind you. My mouth is super dried out feeling.
Still, if I see this in a store, I’m gettin it!!!

OMGsrsly

I really enjoyed this one too. :) In fact, I think I might still have a packet. I’ll have to dig through my box… Set it out for tomorrow!

Indigobloom

I think there is one more in the box… very tempting haha

1903 tasting notes

From MissB! Thank you! (also a sipdown, whee!)

This tea is so good, IDEK. With milk, it’s just amazing. Strong base, WOW cardamom, dash of milk to even anything out (not that it really needs it, I don’t think), and yum.

… and I’m sitting here thinking I should have sent my last bag to Dexter. Sorry! But if you see this in a grocery store, get it. It’s actually really nice!

is this one from the other box?

OMGsrsly

The TTB from before she left. :D You can get it in various international/eastern european shops. I know I’ve seen it before, I’ve just never bought any.

Plunkybug

I think I might still have some…I can check and send to her if you want, or send to you with the other stuff, and you can send out when you have more.

Grabbed this at a Middle Eastern Market in the Mission while I was in San Francisco. I’d say this is really coffee-like with zero coffee in it – although that may be because my son’s grandparents put cardamom in their coffee grounds prior to brewing. (Try it, it’s delicious!) Rich, full, heavy and thick tea, and surprisingly tasty for bagged.

Flavors: Cardamon, Thick

TeaBrat

oh, I love cardamom. do you remember the name of the market or where it was? :)

MissB

I can’t seem to find the name of it. It was right on Mission, along the less, er, nice side of the street, just past the 24th & Mission BART station. So my horrible directions… it’s almost directly across the street from the soda shop on Mission. Oh wait, I think I found it on Yelp. Samiramis Imports, 2990 Mission Street (between 26th and 25th).

TeaBrat

groovy, thanks!

Deliciously flavoured tea,..this tea really has some kick to it!