Fruit Green Blend
Berries, Figs, Kiwi, Rose Petals, Sencha
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

From American Tea Room

A heavenly blend of Japanese Sencha, rose petals, berries, figs, and kiwi. This green tea is light in caffeine. Nirvana is the perfect tea for inner reflection

About American Tea Room View company

I did a cold brew of the rest of this one. It was INTENSE and I thought maybe too intense, but surprisingly I drank the entire thing. Very fruity, but somehow not overwhelming. It could probably be diluted even more and still be super flavorful. Definitely tasty.

Iced

OMG! The added fruit bits are HUGE and this smell awesome! There is a LARGE Berry in my strainer…should I eat it!? LOL

This is a nice Sencha but the fruit really adds to everything and I’m so thankful for NO Hibiscus in this loose leaf mix! YUM! A nice fruity green! YUM!

Quality leaf with huge pieces of fruit. Nicely balanced and I am a sucker for the fig backdrop. Unique, tasty and I just love fig tea!

American Tea Room

have you tried the Toasted Fig yet? I sent a batch to Stephen for review but I am not sure I ever sent you a sample as we just introduced it before the holidays.

LauraR

David, I haven’t tried it yet, but I do have a sample that I am looking forward to!

Based on the description and the other tasting notes on this tea, I expected it to be exceptional. It is not. It’s alright, but nothing I need to run out and buy again which is good since I don’t really care for this company anyway.

This is exceptional. The balance of fruit is perfect!

American Tea Room

thanks to you (and several others) this is our #2 selling tea in only its first month of introduction!!!

I’m not much for flavored green teas, but this one is done right. Fruity and clean.

4/5

Fruity but in a true-fruit, refreshing, non-cloying way. Also, visually stunning in terms of the fruit pieces, and the tea leaves aren’t bad either. I dig.

Bet this would be really good cold steeped provided you timed it right, yum.

I made this in my 3-4 cup tea pitcher and it sat on my desk all day. YUM! It was a great tea to have by my side at work tasted great hot, warm, and room temperature. Fruit and green tea is nicely balanced.