Cardamon Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 11 oz / 325 ml

• “Tea of the morning here. I'm trying to finish off some old things that have been languishing in my cupboard for a while. This isn't too flavorful on its own but it becomes a lot nicer with the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2487 tasting notes
  • “First of all, thanks to Tea Brat for sending this to me to try. I LOVE cardamom and was looking forward to this tea. Sadly, there is very little cardamom in it. I read a note on this tea by...” Read full tasting note
    mzpriss 137 tasting notes

From American Tea Room

A blend of Nilgiri and Assam Indian black teas with crushed green cardamon creating a spicy treat.

About American Tea Room View company

Tea of the morning here. I’m trying to finish off some old things that have been languishing in my cupboard for a while. This isn’t too flavorful on its own but it becomes a lot nicer with the addition of some more cardamom and a few rosebuds I got from elsewhere.

I hope today is a good day! I was arguing with my former HR manager over email yesterday. Now that my medical leave is up they don’t want to hire me back and they don’t want to fire me either. The whole thing is making my stomach hurt!

First of all, thanks to Tea Brat for sending this to me to try. I LOVE cardamom and was looking forward to this tea. Sadly, there is very little cardamom in it. I read a note on this tea by Flowery who called it “undistinguished.” I think that is the perfect description. I’m glad I got to try it – but I made it MUCH better by adding a bunch of my own cardamom to it.

TeaBrat

exactly how I feel about this one!