American Beauty Organic

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by universal.mama

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm not completely sure who sent this to me but *thank you*! I decided to get back to working on some of my samples from swaps. They've been sitting around for a while. This one is beautiful....” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 789 tasting notes

From American Tea Room

As much a tribute to the classic rose as well as the award winning movie, American Beauty is a beguiling and intoxicating organic melange of premium white tea, roses, peppermint, and jasmine. The organic white tea makes an ideal base allowing the mint and the rose to take center stage complimenting each others heady notes that are heightened by the light sweet fragrance of jasmine. A new American Classic.

About American Tea Room View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m not completely sure who sent this to me but thank you! I decided to get back to working on some of my samples from swaps. They’ve been sitting around for a while.
This one is beautiful. It’s very soft and delicate. The first thing I can taste is the rose which turns into lavender and ends in a minty sweetness. I can tell that there is jasmine in this blend but it kind of blends in between the lavender and rose. The white tea is behind the floral flavors but I think it lends a soft peachy-like sweetness to it. Very soothing.