Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by universal.mama

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The dry leaf smelled very much of pineapple but steeped the coconut comes out. It has cooled a little but I am getting sweet pineapple and coconut. There is also a fairly thick mouth feel that I am...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1374 tasting notes

From American Tea Room

Tea doesn’t get much more tropical than Calypso — our organic blend of Chinese black teas, pineapple and coconut slivers. Its deep russet brew combines the tangy aroma of pineapple, the boldness of strong black tea and the sweet, tropical scent of real coconut. Its flavor is assertive, tannic and fruity with a tart, lasting pineapple note in the finish.

Pair Calypso with jerk chicken, tropical fruit salad, or vanilla or caramel sweets. It’s also great sweetened with a bit of honey or sugar, or served as an iced tea.

About American Tea Room View company

1 Tasting Note

The dry leaf smelled very much of pineapple but steeped the coconut comes out. It has cooled a little but I am getting sweet pineapple and coconut. There is also a fairly thick mouth feel that I am not loving. It is not offensive in any way but also not that interesting either.

Flavors: Coconut

Kamyria

Calypso… 1980s, eastern Europe, me on my school lunch break with Calypso ice cream in my hand. Eating it with a wooden stick… mmmm… Thanks for the trip down memory lane VariaTEA! :D