Fruit Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by ifjuly

• “Had this last night. A decent middle-of-the-road tea in terms of not being so special or uniquely delicious it requires full attention but having enough flavor to be better than totally...” Read full tasting note
    ifjuly 608 tasting notes
  • “ATR sent me a sample of this with my last order. I like it. It's sweet without being cloyingly so, and the tea flavor comes through. It's a little tart, but barely noticeable unless I'm looking for...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 262 tasting notes
  • “Got this as a sample in my ATR order. Not bad, not spectacular. It smells delicious dry as the fruit hits you. To taste, it's sweet and has a bit of tartness that doesn't quite come through,...” Read full tasting note
    owenjmayer 69 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from last night. I kind of got this one because I wanted to reach some free shipping treshold, I think, so it wasn't something I would really normally pick. It's a nice, refreshing tea with...” Read full tasting note
    poziomka 165 tasting notes

From American Tea Room

A sweet organic symphony of green and white tea blended with dragon fruit and pomegranate arils. This incredible blend is light fruity with just a hint of tartness with a layered light green tea taste. Bliss is sure to delight and is aptly named – it is great both hot and iced – and for a special iced tea treat add tropical fruit such as mango, pineapple, or guava once iced.

Temperature: 185F
Infusion Time: 3 Minutes
Caffeine Level: Light
Origin: Blend

About American Tea Room View company

Had this last night. A decent middle-of-the-road tea in terms of not being so special or uniquely delicious it requires full attention but having enough flavor to be better than totally unnoticeable supermarket staples, if that makes sense. It hit the spot as we relaxed post-trip on the couch together engrossed in TV (R finally managed to watch the BB finale). Fruity sweet-tart, but the green tea smooths it out and keeps it fresh, not too candy-like/artificial. Have a feeling it would be quite pleasant iced.

JustJames

i agree completely.

ATR sent me a sample of this with my last order. I like it. It’s sweet without being cloyingly so, and the tea flavor comes through. It’s a little tart, but barely noticeable unless I’m looking for it.

I think this would make a nice iced tea, but I’m enjoying this hot right now. I’m not sure I like this enough to buy more, but it’s very pleasant for a snowed in winter’s day.

Got this as a sample in my ATR order. Not bad, not spectacular. It smells delicious dry as the fruit hits you. To taste, it’s sweet and has a bit of tartness that doesn’t quite come through, which is fine for me because I’m not fond of tart teas. The fruit flavor doesn’t come across as strongly to taste as it did to smell. Not getting a lot of “tea” taste but rather sweet/fruity with a delicate ghost of a vegetal note.

Backlog from last night. I kind of got this one because I wanted to reach some free shipping treshold, I think, so it wasn’t something I would really normally pick. It’s a nice, refreshing tea with a mild base and tropical flavors. Pretty tasty, with just the right amount of sweetness to it.

Not particularly complex or interesting, it is great for just sipping when it’s later in the evening, while you’re busy with something that doesn’t let you savor your tea. I am also sure that it is great iced but since I don’t care about iced tea, it’s not an option for me.

I am glad to have it but I probably won’t be buying it again.