970 Oriental Moon

Edit tea info Last updated by cyanidearsenic

From Ann Arbor TeaHaus

Honey, vanilla and anise compose this smoothest of symphonies. A velvety vice for licorice lovers and fans of sweet spice. Excellent hot or iced. Black tea from India, cardamom husks, natural flavor, red sandalwood, lemon grass, and jasmine blossoms.

Preparation: 3 g tea leaves (1 heaping teaspoon) per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 2 min.

About Ann Arbor TeaHaus View company

Ahhh I like this tea more and more. I get a little bit of Earl Grey when I drink this now. The black tea is definitely robust. The Jasmine, honey, and vanilla flavors make it a worthy choice for the afternoon. One of my co-workers commented on how good this tea smells. It is marvelous and the aroma left in the cup is like that of a wonderful Cavendish.

Another tea received in the swap with The DJBooth. This tea is a different mix than I’ve had before. I can certainly taste the anise, which I enjoy. There is a sweetness that must be from the honey, there are some spices in there, nice and sweet and spicy. Even a little woodsy. I definitely wouldn’t do this tea with cream, I think it would interfere with the lovely floral and woodsy notes going on here. I’m glad I got to try this tea!