1319 Cherry Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The DJBooth

From Ann Arbor TeaHaus

Rooibush made sweeter by juicy plump cherries for a surprisingly rich aroma. Rooibush tea, rose blossoms, freeze-dried cherry pieces and natural flavor.

Preparation: 3 g Rooibush tea (1 heaping teaspoon) per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 5 min

About Ann Arbor TeaHaus View company

Thanks goes to DJBooth for sharing some of this tea in a swap. It certainly is a rooibos in flavor, I get the woodsy, sour wood mixed with a tart juicy cherry. The cherry is definitely spot on in this one. I can finish this cup, but like most rooibos I probably wouldn’t buy this for myself. uld be a great c

My Brother gave this tea to me. He works in a lab at the Universiy of Michigan. I have not had rooibos by itself to single out the the different flavors. It has and interesting aroma almost a little sour but still a little sweet too. It’s not the kind of cherry flavor that you expect from say a cherry soda. It’s tasty though and is good mixed with other teas. I especially like setting it up on a date with the Iron Goddess of Mercy. When they get together it almost tastes like a beer. Very much like a flemish sour ale.