Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• β€œ Steep Information: Amount: 1 tsp Additives: none Water: 6 ounces boiling filtered Steep Time: a little over 2 minutes Served: Hot Tasting Notes: Dry Leaf Smell: Steeped Tea Smell:...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 698 tasting notes
  • β€œIt's wicked out there today and it was a very challenging commute. Thankful I got here and needed something STRONG and Black or black flavored. I randomly chose this one and wasn't disappointed.” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

Steep Time: a little over 2 minutes
Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell:
Steeped Tea Smell: strong black tea, MilitiaJim notes vanilla AmazonV notes caramel
Flavor: smooth strong black tea, a bit bitter
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: bitter
Liquor: nice dark orange-brown

Steepster traveling teabox tea!

Not really getting the sweet cream taste, it is a smooth yet bold black, but that’s about it.

Post-Steep Additives: german rock sugar, 1 tsp

This tempers the bitter, now I think it bring out the creaminess.

Resteep: 2 min w/1 tsp rock sugar

I still the am getting mostly the same as above and I am getting a slight citrus hint in the flavor and the hint of vanilla in the smell MilitiaJim was talking about.

I am a cream and sugar in my black tea kind of person, some people don’t really like additives, while others always put them in without trying the tea first. i like to give the tea a chance first.

It’s a solid black, but I won’t buy it as there are other blacks I love as opposed to like / find to be good quality.

images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/02/teahaus-ann-arbor-loose-leaf-black-tea.html

It’s wicked out there today and it was a very challenging commute. Thankful I got here and needed something STRONG and Black or black flavored. I randomly chose this one and wasn’t disappointed.