Pomegranatea (Bottled)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan
Iced

• “This is so fresh tasting! much better than any other bottled rooibos blends I've had (rooibee comes to mind). It was great with my Organic Bistro frozen dinner (wild caught salmon in Rosemary...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2276 tasting notes
  • “I had been wanting another one of these bottles for storing cold brewed tea, so I grabbed this one at Fresh Market...I hadn't seen it before so even better. I haven't liked rooibos when I cold...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes

From Argo Tea

organic rooibos with pomegranate juice
(RTD glass bottle)

About Argo Tea View company

This is so fresh tasting! much better than any other bottled rooibos blends I’ve had (rooibee comes to mind). It was great with my Organic Bistro frozen dinner (wild caught salmon in Rosemary Orange Glaze with Cranberry Pilaf & Broccoli). The walnuts, cranberries, and orange glaze paired wonderfully with the tart, fruity tea. I’d buy this again (I also love reusing these Argo bottles with the screw on lids – they are very sturdy!)

Iced

I had been wanting another one of these bottles for storing cold brewed tea, so I grabbed this one at Fresh Market…I hadn’t seen it before so even better.

I haven’t liked rooibos when I cold brew it, but I like this…probably because it’s sweetened. It’s got a good amount of pomegranate juice in it, because it looks more like juice than tea. It’s a nice refreshing flavor.

I think they are kind of overpriced to buy regularly at $2.39 but now I can keep 2 bottles at home and 1 at my boyfriend’s place and have cold brewed tea ready all the time. It’s also not bad if you really want tea and you’re out somewhere without any…like me.