Charitea (Bottled)

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

• “I went on a tour of a really big Whole Foods today with Yelp and saw that not only were bottled Argo Teas on sale, but they had this one, which I had never tried before! So of course I got a bottle...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes

From Argo Tea

Hibiscus, cherry, and vanilla

About Argo Tea View company

I went on a tour of a really big Whole Foods today with Yelp and saw that not only were bottled Argo Teas on sale, but they had this one, which I had never tried before! So of course I got a bottle and I regret not getting two!

The name is a cute play on what it contains too…charitea is a cherry tea! It has cherry, hibiscus, and vanilla. It’s sweetened so it’s not too tart, but you can definitely taste each of these things. I really like the way vanilla and hibiscus taste.

I only drank half the bottle tonight because it’s pretty sugary and I wanted to try a coffee I bought. I enjoyed the coffee more I am so sorry tea.

But really this is one of the better bottled Argo options. I hadn’t ever seen this one in a store before.