2012 Supreme Honey Orchid Dan Chong

Oolong Tea
Honey, Orchids, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CharlotteZero

From Aroma Tea Shop

About: 2012 has been a great year for our exclusive Honey Orchid Dan Chong Oolong, also known as “Mi Lan Xiang” in Chinese. Made exclusively from an old grove 1000 meters above sea level on Wudong Mountain, this tea has a remarkable honey and lychee fruit aroma. The honey notes are very strong and pronounced, as it linger and remain throughout the aftertaste.

Health Benefits: High in antioxidants EGCG, helps fight viruses, controls high blood pressure, lowers blood sugar level for people suffering with diabetes, anti-inflammatory, helps mild arthritis, and prevents free radicals from developing into cancer.

About Aroma Tea Shop View company

I had this last night. I brewed it Western style, but I can’t remember the exact specifications. It brewed a good pot of tea, despite the fact that this one is really best using gong fu brewing. I was so tired last night that I didn’t finish it, but it’s still nice this morning. I may keep some of this before sending the rest off to greenteafairy.

Flavors: Honey, Orchids, Stonefruits