Jasmine Ancient Beauty

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by -Jessica-

• “Yummmmm! This is a woodsy tasting oolong that is amazingly smooth and has a light touch of jasmine to it as well. This is one that I WILL be purchasing VERY soon! BTW, I had this while eating sushi...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “Fantastic! This may be one of the absolute best o'olongs I've ever tasted! Just the perfect amount of jasmine and VERY smooth! Only downside of course is price :(” Read full tasting note
    mepsteen 7 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

This beautiful tea is “hand harvested” from thousand year old trees on Jing Mai Mountain in China. This protected forest reserve is enshrouded in mist and located approximately 5,000 feet above sea level. Our select leaves are hand plucked by scaling the tall trees and finding the best buds and leaves. The process continues with a traditional oxidation process to reach a specific maturation point and crafted with traditional scenting techniques with whole jasmine blossoms. The fragrant blossoms permeate the pure harvested tea resulting in an amber peach color with a fresh aromatic bouquet, sweet refreshing taste, and a lingering jasmine finish.

Water Temperature: 195 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 4 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Oolong Loose Leaf Tea, Jasmine
Origin: Jing Mai Mountain, Yunnan, China

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

Yummmmm! This is a woodsy tasting oolong that is amazingly smooth and has a light touch of jasmine to it as well. This is one that I WILL be purchasing VERY soon! BTW, I had this while eating sushi and it complimented the sushi very well ;-)

Fantastic! This may be one of the absolute best o’olongs I’ve ever tasted! Just the perfect amount of jasmine and VERY smooth!

Only downside of course is price :(