Lovers Leap Ceylon Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Jaime

From Art of Tea

Cultivated near the Southern slope of Sri Lanka’s highest mountain, Pidurutalagala, Lovers Leap takes its name for the risk and passion denoted in its breath-taking views above the clouds and legends of lost love. This Ceylon black tea is characterized by a bright cup with a flowery finish.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

Finishing up the pb/choc blend that I attempted with this as a base (since my pb blend from Frank isn’t happening for a bit pout). 3 heaping teaspoons of it to 16 oz water. Smells like a reese cup, I did get that much right. Taste…not so much. Even with extra leaf, it’s just not what I was trying for. I’m thinking the chocolate extract that I have is old, or I picked too strong of a tea for the base.

(Numerical rating is for the LL Ceylon before I went messing around with it. Numerical rating for this wanna-be peanut butter cup blend is much, much lower.)

I am pouting too

Another Jaime tea! Thanks Jaime!

This one reminds me more of a Darjeeling than a Ceylon. Either way the taste is ok…but…I wouldn’t suggest a 2nd infusion unless you don’t mind a slight bitter taste.