Rooibos Garden

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jaime
Boiling 8 min or more

From Art of Tea

Rooibos, marigolds, safflower, cornflowers, natural fruit essence of mango and guava.

Note: no longer listed on Art of Tea’s website.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

Last pot. I’m not terribly saddened by the fact…actually, it’s helping me to justify my 52teas purchase! I finished off two different teas today, I had to buy more. Right?

Boiling 8 min or more

Thanks Jaime for sending me the wonderful art of tea samplers. This is one of the many (I lost count of what number out of how many I was on). I am enjoying the floral notes mixed with the rooibos. I think I would enjoy something like this more if it was a green rooibos as it doesn’t have the wet fermented wood taste, but it’s slowly growing on me. The floral notes are a nice change from the berry and vanilla and chocolate rooibosi I’ve sipped on lately. I can enjoy this cup, but can’t see it being in my cupboard, I just don’t care for red rooibos enough.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more