White Goji Blossom

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Art of Tea

Select Organic White tea hand blended with raw goji berries, lemon myrtle, and flower blossoms. Brews a refreshing taste reminiscent of baked pear and orange blossoms with a crisp clean finish.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

“Brews a refreshing taste reminiscent of baked pear and orange blossoms with a crisp clean finish.”

BAKED PEAR MY BUTT!
Pear?!? What were they thinking! OK… moving on.
If you like citrusy… bergomonty… tangy… maybe a little hibiscusy.. type flavors this is probably right up your alley.
I don’t get any sweet out of it though… or baked… and it’s DEFINITELY not mellow. But it is a light tangy as opposed to a “I can’t taste anything but tang for five minutes after taking a sip”.
BIG… Bright… lighter/lightish flavor.
And again… this is not resteepable.

This is the most pleasant smelling tea I’ve smelt. It has sweet fruit and floral scents.
The tea has a nice hint of citrus, very light and refreshing. The goji berries really add a lot to the tea and give it distinct flavor that I haven’t tasted in any other tea. To date this is my favorite white tea.

The Goji is really strong and extremely aromatic. It has an almost citrus feel that takes some getting used to. It’s is very refreshing!

A nice white tea with goji and lemon. I’ts has a nice unique fruit taste.