Naked Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Earth, Fish Broth, Mushrooms, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “I finished off the sample tin of this tea and I have enjoyed it very much! I decided earlier today that I am not going to allow anyone in the future to dump all their toxic guilt and shame on...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2168 tasting notes
  • “Alright well I did a 2nd steeping. I don't think pu-erhs are my thing. Tastes just like the 1st steeping...just slightly weaker. I still taste earthy mushrooms, lol. ” Read full tasting note
    GiggleGoddess 57 tasting notes
  • “Pretty interesting tea. It's my first pu-erh, and I like it! The first whiff of fishiness nearly put me off, but I braved through it and was rewarded with a lovely cup of burgundy liquid, tasting...” Read full tasting note
    KatieM 6 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Naked Pu-erh stems from Yunnan, China and delivers a deep red infusion with a sweet woodsy aroma and mild earthy finish. The finish is a medium thick body with slightly floral notes and a lingering hint of honeysuckle. It can be steeped multiple times in a sitting without yielding a bitter effect. Pu-erh tea is an excellent coffee alternative traditionally touted for its many rewarding benefits. This particular pu-erh is cooked and has been aged for about 4-6 years.

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Suggested Serving Size: 1 Tbsp/8oz
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes (can be steeped multiple times)
Ingredients: Pu-erh Tea
Origin: Yunnan, China

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

I finished off the sample tin of this tea and I have enjoyed it very much!

I decided earlier today that I am not going to allow anyone in the future to dump all their toxic guilt and shame on me. I am not going to let anyone else define my reality. In the future I will detach myself from people who try and break me down with their criticism and bad attitudes.

how’s that for a plan?

Oh yeah and more tea!

Bonnie

Power to the people!

ashmanra

You are a beautiful, unique person. Celebrate you while loving others, and don’t let anyone try to make you less than you are. Surround yourself with people who are in your corner, rooting for you!

TeaBrat

Thank you ashmanra!
I will never let anyone insult me by calling me a stupid b*tch or any other names. I am a valuable person!

Alright well I did a 2nd steeping. I don’t think pu-erhs are my thing. Tastes just like the 1st steeping…just slightly weaker. I still taste earthy mushrooms, lol.

Emilie

At least finding out what you like/don’t like is a good thing! Though I recommend trying some flavored pu-erhs, and not ruling them out completely, as some can taste very good and don’t taste as mushroom-y.

GiggleGoddess

Perhaps I’ll keep an eye out for flavored ones in the future. I like trying the pure tea flavors first so I know in the future when I try a flavored one which element comes from what:) Thank goodness it was just a sample size! If anybody wants to swap…it’s available!

Pretty interesting tea. It’s my first pu-erh, and I like it! The first whiff of fishiness nearly put me off, but I braved through it and was rewarded with a lovely cup of burgundy liquid, tasting of miso, mushrooms, and wood. It was deep, strong, and really lovely. I’ll be re-purchasing.

Flavors: Earth, Fish Broth, Mushrooms, Wood