White Coconut Creme

Fruit White Blend
Natural Flavours, Organic Coconut, Organic Cornflower, Organic Safflower, Organic White Tea Leaves
Coconut, Creamy, Tropical
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Rebecca Rocha

• “Thank you, Will Work For Tea! I took pictures of some teas that had no pictures on here because why not? Nothing else to do right now. Maybe make a decision about what I...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “Well, I must admit, I am surprised to see the rating on this tea. Or maybe I am just inexperienced at tea drinking. But, my first thought when I opened the tin was "Read full tasting note
    hesperjune 168 tasting notes
  • “I made a big 16oz cup of this last weekend with ice and milk. It was soooo good and tasted just like sweet coconut milk! Yummmmmmm :-D” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “This is one of the most beautiful teas I’ve tasted. The dry leaves and flowers are just lovely. This is the strongest coconut flavored tea I’ve tasted. It has almost a...” Read full tasting note
    EmiCreech 207 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Spring select white tea hand blended with coconut, safflowers, and cornflowers. Delivers a sweet creamy texture with a light body, and a good balance of coconut.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

I’m going through my cupboard and am embarrassed that I still haven’t reviewed many of my favorite teas. This is one of several white tea blends by Art of Tea that I really like. Partly, I enjoy their base tea, but also the blends are really well done.

This one is colorful, with bits of red, white, orange and blue among the tea leaves. Powerful aroma reminds me of the summer rain tea, but with coconut as well. Rich taste with lots of coconut flavor. Really good. Not at all toasted, like some other coconut teas. The coconut extends well into the finish, which is light.

gmathis

I like colorful confetti teas. Like drinking a party :)

Wow, this one is my new favorite. I am a huge coconut lover, and this tea blows me away! The first time I drank it, I swear I was expecting to be sipping on some sort of coconut cream pudding, but alas it was just tea! I really love this one, I don’t think I’ll be able to never have a little stash in my cupboard.

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Tropical

Not sure…… need to give this more time, maybe it will grow on me. Disappointed that it is not creamy and coconutty. It smells good

Delicious! smooth creamy, and that smell when opening the bag so good!! def recommend!

Yum- a good coconut flavor along with a toasted (caramel?) after note.

Yum! Something about the way they put this one together makes the flavor stand out more than I’m used to in white teas, it’s subtle but definitely present. This takes milk really well also – I like it best with a little chocolate soy milk for a nice chocolate coconut treat.