Green Pomegranate

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “... Put this one in the delicate category... Water a little too hot... bitter too much leaf... bitter steep for the stated time!... BITTER!!!!! my normal amount of leaf... BITTER! HALF my...” Read full tasting note
    Chin4do11 154 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Select organic green tea hand tossed in a large wok, dried to perfection, then carefully blended with organic raspberries and essence of pomegranate. Sweeten the senses with a tart and tangy rush to the palate.

Water Temperature: 180-185 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 3 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea, Organic Rosehips, Organic Raspberries, Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

1 Tasting Note

… Put this one in the delicate category…
Water a little too hot… bitter
too much leaf… bitter
steep for the stated time!… BITTER!!!!!
my normal amount of leaf… BITTER!
HALF my normal amount of leaf… GREAT!
wtf
Anyways… after PAINSTAKINGLY figuring out what part of my soul the leaves wanted in the cup with them… This is pretty good.
It is tart and fruity without being a dirty mushy fruit salad or only tasting like hibiscus which is the highest compliment I can bestow on a fruit flavored tea. Good job guys.
But… why is it named pomegranate when it tastes of raspberries… and pretty much only raspberries? So yea… no pomegranate flavor so I dub this tea “Green Raspberry” from now until forever and then it’s good.

Ricky

Haha, this sounds and looks like a Teavana tea.

Madison Bartholemew

I’d say it’s a little better only because it has decided what it tastes like… like “I am a raspberry!” I respect that a little more than the Teavana Fruit mush…
You’re right though…. it kinda does ;P