Iron Goddess of Mercy - Yi Kuan Yin - Green

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Art of Tea

Grown on China’s high hilltops amongst fresh streams and cool, crisp air. Tender leaves are gently basket tossed immediately after harvesting to rupture the cells for semi-oxidization. Increased steeping time and temperature will draw distinctive flavor with each brewing. Enjoy!

Water Temperature: 195 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Origin:Anxi, China

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

roasty…. sweet
not too heavy
light mouth feel
I wanted it to be a little more brothy but it’s still pretty good

Absolutely delicious Oolong! This is my third tea in the Oolong Sampler from Art of tea and is by far my favorite up to this point. This tea is what I like about oolongs. It has a great golden color. The aftertaste does not last too long and it doesn’t punch you in the mouth like some oolongs. I strongly recommend this tea!

reminiscent of pine.

Cofftea

Oooohhhh…. pine! I have Adagio’s version of this

Sweet, thick, very good oolong

another one from awkward soul via Terri. This is a pelasant enough oolong, but it remains a green oolong. Just not one worthy of making me want to keep it around.

Another Sample sent by Awkward Soul, & destined for the box that I’m sending to Sil.
Sil & I keep sending one another these big boxes of tea, & I keep thinking eventually our cupboards will even out. I’ll have everything she has, & visa versa, right? Wrong! LOL, more tea companies come along, & there is always something new to try. Meanwhile, I have a big pile of goodies to send her way, plus the BBBB also! I usually combine them into one box, but I don’t think I have a box that is big enough. So I may send 2. Shhhhhh…..don’t tell her, I don’t wanna get in trouble, but this one’s gonna be a doozie! It’ll totally screw up her sipdown plans. LOL!

Ooops, so I totally forgot to say anything about the tea, hahaha. Honestly, the aroma was like singed rubber bands, but the tea tasted fine, with a light incense essence to it.

Don’t make me send YOUR box to you sooner…. Besides I totally did that to you at Christmas lol

great transitional taste in between a green and oolong tea. Has a lovely grassy taste with hints of sweet pine