English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “This note is going to be awful, because I feel awful at the moment. I have another massive canker sore, and it's burning my mouth with a vengeance that I thought only possible by the devil himself....” Read full tasting note
    keychange 416 tasting notes
  • “_Very_ robust. I could not have handled this had it been brewed for much longer. It's a very good, strong black tea that would be very good iced. I'd say it's the smoothest, non-flavored English...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “This is my usual cup (or two, or three) in the morning. Very strong, good enough to get me into gear. I usually have this with a little bit of milk and a half teaspoon of sugar or honey.” Read full tasting note
    angryostrich 10 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

This is our traditional blend of organic black tea. It provides a robust flavor perfect for starting the day. Brews a smooth malty cup with a clean finish.

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium Bold
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

This note is going to be awful, because I feel awful at the moment. I have another massive canker sore, and it’s burning my mouth with a vengeance that I thought only possible by the devil himself. The whole right side of my face is hurting, and the glands on the right side of my throat are swollen. I didn’t even bring any tea to work because I knew attempting to drink anything hot would be futile. I had a cup of this with breakfast and could barely taste anything. Mild floral notes, but honestly, I can’t be asked to remember anything at all. I’m going to pick up some origel just now, because I honestly don’t think I’ll survive at work.

ashmanra

Warm salt water works wonders, and swishing with Pepto Bismol and spitting it out can coat it and soothe it some. I really hate those things!

CHAroma

I’m sorry. This really sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

ifjuly

Ugh, I hate those! Hope you feel better soon.

keychange

Thanks so much, all of you. It feels so good to know that people care about my poor stupid mouth, especially because it means less tea! ashmanra, I do the salt water thing, and will try the pepto as well. I now have origel, so am comfortably numb.

Very robust. I could not have handled this had it been brewed for much longer. It’s a very good, strong black tea that would be very good iced. I’d say it’s the smoothest, non-flavored English Breakfast that I’ve had.