Lychee Peach

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you *Jaime* for sending me this tea to try. To my surprise I am the first to review it. Overall a decent cup of tea. The peach flavor shows first and the lychee tapers in deep tones...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 429 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Historical references of lychee date back to the Tang Dynasty in China as a favorite fruit of the Emporors. Art of Tea extends the tradition of this enticing fruit by mixing it with an organic black tea base and a ripened peach aroma. This tea steeps a sweet infusion with apricot, osmanthus and ripe pear flavor notes.(Formerly offered as Paradise Cove)

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Black Teas, Lychee Essence, Safflowers, Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

1 Tasting Note

Thank you Jaime for sending me this tea to try. To my surprise I am the first to review it. Overall a decent cup of tea. The peach flavor shows first and the lychee tapers in deep tones towards the end of the sip. Although it was a pretty decent cup I didn’t find it over the top and would probably not purchase any in the future. It is one of the those cups of tea that taste good at the moment but the memory fades once the cup is empty.