Tali's Masala Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “It's been a day. So, in true fashion, I've decided to let me day fade away whilst at Cuppa. Lemon bar? Check. Pot o' tea? Check. Ecletic mix of fun yet relaxing music? Check. Great staff...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes
  • “I decided to give this a try vs. my usual goto masala chai from Tranquilitea in Plymouth, MI. I made it with a teapsoon of sugar and a little bit of 2% milk. Not bad, but it seems a little heavy on...” Read full tasting note
    angryostrich 10 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

According to the ancient science of Ayurveda we need to have a balance of all six tastes throughout the day. Our fusion of organic Assam tea anchored in cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and other spices, is finely balanced to create the perfect aromatic blend. Sages in India are known to infuse the tea with milk and sugar.

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

It’s been a day. So, in true fashion, I’ve decided to let me day fade away whilst at Cuppa. Lemon bar? Check. Pot o’ tea? Check. Ecletic mix of fun yet relaxing music? Check. Great staff that recognizes you’ve had a rough day and starts you a tab? Check.

Since I’ve been so amazed at 52teas’ chais, I picked this one to try. Smells like cinnamon. Tastes like cardamom. Definitely not as good as Frank’s chais, but not too bad.

I decided to give this a try vs. my usual goto masala chai from Tranquilitea in Plymouth, MI. I made it with a teapsoon of sugar and a little bit of 2% milk. Not bad, but it seems a little heavy on something, maybe the cardamom? I like my usual masala chai better, but this one certainly isn’t terrible. I certainly wouldn’t have a problem drinking it on the regular.