Tropical Green Tea Pineapple

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by ~lauren.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a pretty yummy green tea. I like that I can taste the sweet grassyness from the green tea, but then taste the pineapple and mango as well. A bit of the papaya shows through as well. This is...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Organic green tea hand crafted with tropical flavors of pineapple, mango and papaya offering a sweet and refreshing sensation. Our custom blend has wonderful benefits as a great intro to green tea as a low caffeine alternative with lively fruit notes.

Water Temperature: 180-185 F degrees
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea, Pineapple, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Safflowers, and Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

1 Tasting Note

This is a pretty yummy green tea. I like that I can taste the sweet grassyness from the green tea, but then taste the pineapple and mango as well. A bit of the papaya shows through as well. This is wonderful over ice!

Meghann M