White Winter Chai

Chai White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “yum yum This is a mighty tasty tea, it's been taking me a while to finish off these little tins I got from the Art of Tea. I really like this with both soymilk and sugar. It's.......” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2402 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Cozy up this winter with this spicy white tea infusion and allow the sweet, comforting aroma of our exotic chai spices swirl under your nose and rest delicately on your palate with each flavorful sip.

Water Temperature: 175-185 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 1-3 minutes
Suggested Serving Size: 1 Tbsp/8oz
Ingredients: Organic White Tea, Organic Black Peppercorns, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Fennel, Organic Cloves, Organic Cardamom, Star Anise, Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

yum yum
This is a mighty tasty tea, it’s been taking me a while to finish off these little tins I got from the Art of Tea. I really like this with both soymilk and sugar. It’s…. zesty!

Meditation for this afternoon: I will not accept anyone dumping their shame and contempt on me. I was not put on this Earth to feel bad about myself.

Azzrian

Great Mantra!!!

TeaBrat

Thank you!

Tealizzy

Awesome meditation! That’s what I need for today!