Wild Arbor Pu-Erh Beeng Cake

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This one comes camping with me so needless to say I trust it. It's hearty enough to stand up to a nearby campfire and easy enough to contribute to the mood without being conspicuous in any way. ...” Read full tasting note
    robc22 144 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Aged, raw green Pu-Erh, young hand harvested leaves and buds from the top of ancient tea trees grown at 5,000 feet on the Jing Mai Mountain in Yunnan, China. Wonderfully sweet flavor with hints of clover honey and ripened fruit. Can be steeped multiple times to experience various flavor notes. A collector’s dream. The cake size is 150 grams.

Water Temperature: 195 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium Bold
Steep Time: 3-5 minutes
Origin: Jing Mai Mountain, Yunnan, China

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

1 Tasting Note

This one comes camping with me so needless to say I trust it. It’s hearty enough to stand up to a nearby campfire and easy enough to contribute to the mood without being conspicuous in any way. Nice hints of wild Dan Con sweetness and spice on the back end and in the hui gan. A great introductory sheng beeng.

Trusty.