White Blueberry

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jackie

• “*Tea #37 from HHTTB2* First impressions: There's a lot of stems in here, and I wish I could see big chunky blueberries. But alas. The blueberry flavor is mediocre. It's definitely blueberry, but...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 596 tasting notes
  • “I went to the mall last night (bathing suit shopping...don't wanna talk about it, UGH!) and noticed a NEW little locally owned coffee/tea shop with cute tea pots in the window! So of course I had...” Read full tasting note
    paradigmamnesia 690 tasting notes

From Ashby's of London

Product description not available yet.

About Ashby's of London View company

Tea #37 from HHTTB2

First impressions: There’s a lot of stems in here, and I wish I could see big chunky blueberries. But alas.

The blueberry flavor is mediocre. It’s definitely blueberry, but it’s also just a little floral, bordering on soapy. The base is very faint, but definitely has a pretty typical White Peony type flavor — a little sweet, a little hay.

Definitely drinkable, but not preferable.

I went to the mall last night (bathing suit shopping…don’t wanna talk about it, UGH!) and noticed a NEW little locally owned coffee/tea shop with cute tea pots in the window! So of course I had to check it out ;)

Anyway they had a bunch of VERY reasonably priced bulk looseleaf teas so I picked up a couple. I got this one and also a “wellness” herbal blend with chamomile, mint, echinacea and licorice root.

This tea looks like a kinda stemmy white peony tea. The blueberry flavor is not bad! Not miraculous but very drinkable. I’m planning on making this one a regular iced tea staple over the summer since it was so cheap! I’m drinking it hot right now but I think it’d be really good over ice :)