Tea Candy

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by aisling of tea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I wasn't sure if I should add this, but I figured if Arizona can be listed, so can this. It does contain tea! Also, I am loving these! I want to run back to Bulk Barn and buy the other two flavors....” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1320 tasting notes

From Bali's Best

Our history is as rich as its taste. And ancient beverage savored for its rich, complex flavors, tea has been enjoyed for centuries in exotic lands. The natural tea extract that is used in our candies originates from whole green tea that is grown exclusively in the island of Java. Mindfully hand-plucked, our tea derives its fresh and lively flavor and light floral scent from the sultry Javanese climate and rich soils. The result is an exquisite candy that is perfectly balanced with the essence of the whole leaf tea.

About Bali's Best View company

1 Tasting Note

I wasn’t sure if I should add this, but I figured if Arizona can be listed, so can this. It does contain tea! Also, I am loving these! I want to run back to Bulk Barn and buy the other two flavors. It really does taste like a glass of iced tea, it takes me back to my Southern roots and I just melt.

Delicious. Definitely a try for everyone!