Breakfast Black Tea (sample)

Edit tea info Last updated by ms.aineecbeland

1 Tasting Note View all

From Bamboo Leaf Tea

Bamboo Leaf Tea
Rejuvenate your body, rejuvenate your mind!

Breakfast Black Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I finishing the last of the tea samples given to me with my order from the Bamboo Leaf Tea and today it is to be their Breakfast Black tea. I put this one tea bag in my cup and added the boiled water to it and leave it to steep for five minutes.

Tea’s aroma is of a strong flavorful cup of tea; by strong I mean that the brew’s is of medium body and brisk when I sip and sip of the tea. I think of a Ceylon mixture and possibly combine with Assam for its robust ness which is on the mild side. I drink this tea plain as I do not feel a need to adding anything to it.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I continue to enjoy this tea with somewhat cooler water and steep for less time than first cup and it seem the tea is better, it is brisk with a smooth finish on the palette since I did not notice this smoothness when the tea was very hot. So in all this blend has a smooth texture, rolls of the tongue nicely gliding down the back of the throat.

In all, this tea has no after taste, it is not astringent; Tea has a smooth, and cleanly feel with a creamy texture finishing.