An Evening With Eros

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Daniel Scott

1 Tasting Note View all

From Banff Tea Co., The

Blended exclusively for Valentine’s Day as a romantic treat this roobois based concoction will add a little love at any time of the year (or day…or night!

Ingredients: Roobois, caramel pieces, calendula petals, rose petals, cinnamon, chocolate chips, hibiscus, elderberries, dried black currants, natural flavours.

About Banff Tea Co., The View company

1 Tasting Note

This is an amazing tea with a well suited name. I really believe that if Eros had a tea-form, it would definitely smell/taste like this. In fact, I think that this tea should count as aromatherapy on top of being a fantastic tea.
As it’s roobois, I tend to drink this in the evening and it is a fantastic way to relax. The caramel, chocolate, and flower all come together to make perfection. I don’t usually like caramel and chocolate flavoured teas, but here they are perfectly complementary with the other flavours that I can’t really imagine it without!
Another thing: I am a slow drinker, but this tea holds its flavours well without becoming bitter. Tea is higher priced for store, but overall a great bargain compared to some other higher end tea companies.
I definitely recommend this. Hands down my favorite tea!