King Cole

Edit tea info Last updated by Cheap Car Insurance Texas

From Barbours

King Cole. A better tasting cup of tea

King Cole orange pekoe is a quality blend of tea made with full sized premium tea leaves. King Cole orange pekoe is packed in gauze tea bags for better infusion. A consistant quality cup of tea every time that’s King Cole tea!

About Barbours View company

My first-ever tea, steeped strong, with evaporated milk added. My parents still keep King Cole in their kitchen. Malty. Hoo boy, is it ever malty. Sta-RONG. Can get bitter, but forgives a longish steep. I drink it plain these days, when I have it, which is not often. Sentimental favourite, though. Not fancy but certainly dependable. More robust than Red Rose, and miles better than Tetley.

My usual tea! I’d like to get into the loose tea more but there’s just something so comforting about a pot of this tea. It’s delicious piping hot. No bitter after-taste, but lots of flavour. I take mine with just milk.

This is the tea my parents in-law drink all the time. They do a long steep but it never comes off bitter. A good all around drinking tea. I like it better than Red Rose.

I keep it in my cupboard in case they come over but I’ve got tonnes of tea I like better.

Boiling 8 min or more

A relative in Atlantic Canada got me hooked on this orange pekoe blend.