White Magic

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin

• “Ok this tea is frustrating me! What is it? It's called "White Magic" It's labeled as a green tea on the tin. and is listed as an oolong on steepster. Ingredients: Milk Oolong Green tea. Huh? ...” Read full tasting note
    Yogru 63 tasting notes
  • “(Note from last night as the website wasn't working for me) This oolong has a herbal, almost peppery scent, just like fresh herbs. Also a hint of mint, a refreshing sort of scent. Flavour is...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1096 tasting notes

From Basilur

Product description not available yet.

About Basilur View company

Ok this tea is frustrating me!
What is it? It’s called “White Magic” It’s labeled as a green tea on the tin. and is listed as an oolong on steepster. Ingredients: Milk Oolong Green tea. Huh? Add to that they list no steeping instructions on the tin or bag and I’m winging it here.

It’s smells woodsy with a hint of grass/hay.

Well whatever it is, I didn’t mess up the steep too badly. Mellow brew. light brown appearance. Smoooooth. I know you are supposed to sip tea but this one is smooth enough I could gulp it without issue lol. Tasted a little nutty also. I think I like it though it’s not WOWing my socks off.

(Note from last night as the website wasn’t working for me)

Flavour is sweet and thick, highly perfumed and herbal. It’s nice but a bit strange…sour, herby perfume is a strange mix but it’s not disgusting, acquired taste I suppose.

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 30 sec 8 g 20 OZ / 600 ML