White Moon

Oolong Tea
Caramel, Flowers, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by maldororsteagarden

From Basilur

For many centuries tea has been enjoyed, black tea as a warming, comforting brew and green tea as a refreshing thirst quencher. Harvest the pleasure of an ancient tradition with a steaming cup of Milky Oolong green teas.

Chinese Milk Oolong green, long leaf tea

About Basilur View company

This tea is amazing. It’s subtle and delicate, but very rich at the same time. It’s a green masquerading as an oolong, with wonderful fruity and floral notes to it, and a little malt or caramel in the background. I usually like my teas sweetened, and just a little bit of honey really brings out the flavours.

Flavors: Caramel, Flowers, Fruity

This was a Christmas tea for me!
The smell is very strong and easily identifiable. The leaf isn’t the best quality so it’s advised to only steep this once, but the taste is enjoyable for the one cup you would make.
I enjoy this tea time to time, there is a lot of it in a tin, and the tin is quite a beautiful touch to the overall appearance.

This is a green tea, flavoured to taste like Milk Oolong. It’s good. I like it. It’s not as great as a loose leaf natural Oolong, but a bit more flavourful than a basic green. It’s a pretty good teabag approximation of real Milk Oolong. I drink it when I’m feeling too lazy to make leaf-tea.