Crème Brulee and Divine Temptation

Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “.....and that's a wrap on these two teas. sooo good as a latte tonight! Even with the teas I received today i'm still only at 143 :) that still buys me some time to get down a bit further in my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4726 tasting notes
  • “Mmm, so good. It's a little thin feeling today, but I was eyeing the coffee in my cupboard (latte!) so that might be why. Definitely making a latte next.” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1375 tasting notes
  • “Thanks for giving me a pre-blended sample of this, *OMGsrsly*! I actually have both and have blended them before, but this gives me an excuse to write a review here. :p What can I say, the two...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes
  • “Two at once sipdown so that I can try this recommended combo! I am happy to be drinking these teas again, but sad to be sipping them down right now. I like this blend of the two, especially since...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1914 tasting notes

From Bayswater Tea Co.

A blend of Creme Brulee and Divine Temptation (both black teas) from Bayswater. I drink them this way often enough, I figured I should add them as one tea!

Steep 3-5 min, 195F (90C).

About Bayswater Tea Co. View company

…..and that’s a wrap on these two teas. sooo good as a latte tonight!

Even with the teas I received today i’m still only at 143 :) that still buys me some time to get down a bit further in my cupboard before my butiki order arrives (15+teas!)

Cavocorax

Uhhh.. You do realize I’m bringing samples too right?

MissB

Heh. She’s getting even more from me in our swap. This will get fun really fast! :)

Yeah…I’m pretty much screwed lol the BBB box is also going to be arriving….was well as possibly a swap with CHAroma. Dexter has teas for me too….lol but hey…gotta keep working on my goals as if they can be accomplished! Halving my cupboard took patience and time! Haha

Terri HarpLady

Yep, there are teas headed your way from St. Louis!!
Everyone send Sil more tea! We gotta trash her numbers so she quits making me look like a sipdown slacker, Mwahahahaha!

you ARE a sipdown slacker…nothing you do to me will change that hahaha

Cavocorax

Hahahahaha. I’m with Terri! Who else can send Sil samples? I’ve got her address! :P

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I don’t think I’ve had a sipdown in a few weeks.
I also haven’t counted my teas, or printed up my monthly tea collection inventory this month. I’m just too busy right now!
But I’m not too busy to drink them, & I’ll get a serious tea count by the end of the year, just in time to print up my Tea Collection Inventory on New Year’s Day! Just for the unofficial record, I suspect that I’m back up around 300+, LOL.

awe my post didn’t post.. what i tried to say was terri…you’ll be at 350+ with MY box that needs to come to you haha

Terri HarpLady

Oh well, the more tea the merrier :D

Tea Sipper

Oh my gosh! 15 Butiki teas! Heaven! :D

Mmm, so good. It’s a little thin feeling today, but I was eyeing the coffee in my cupboard (latte!) so that might be why.

Definitely making a latte next.

Fjellrev

Do you add anything to this, like milk or sugar?

OMGsrsly

I did both today. Usually I just put fake milk or creamer in it. The stuff in the tea is sweet enough for me.

Fjellrev

Cool, me too. Grab some half and half and I’m a happy camper. :)

Thanks for giving me a pre-blended sample of this, OMGsrsly! I actually have both and have blended them before, but this gives me an excuse to write a review here. :p

What can I say, the two really balance each other out, especially since Divine Temptation is quite sweet on its own and Creme Brulee has a coffee bite due to the toasted hazelnuts. The two make one powerhouse of a blend.

I’m enjoying this with 2% milk today but I like it even more with half and half.

You’re welcome! :)

1914 tasting notes

I like this blend of the two, especially since the divine temptation mellows the smokiness of the creme brûlée. However, I still love the divine temptation by itself most of all, and I may seriously have to acquire more of that tea eventually. I am a sucker for a well-done desert tea!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Both are so exquisite. :D

OMGsrsly

I love these teas! So glad I unthinkingly got 100g of each the last time I was in. :)

So I have tried (and loved) both of these two teas separately. However, I liked them so much, I never got to try out OMGsrsly’s beloved combination of the two since I drank them up too quickly on their own. Luckily, Cavocorax was sweet enough to share some of the preblended mix so I wouldn’t be tempted to drink them separately again.

Honestly, this is VERY good. At first I am noticing the delicious creme brulee sugar crust – all warm and gooey and amazingly glazed. As I continue to sip, the sweet nougat appears and coats your mouth so that when you are all done, it is almost as if you had a tasty dessert treat. Thank you Cavocorax for sharing this with me! I look forward to trying this as a latte next :)

Cavocorax

Right? They should really sell it like this. Also they should REALLY just sell tea online. Someone should just link the page of Bayswater reveiws to the vendor so they can see the demand!

VariaTEA

It would be pretty awesome if they sold it online. I really want more of both the teas. Tbh, this is good but I think I would prefer having them separate just so I can decide if I want one, the other, or the two together.

OMGsrsly

I mix them 25g at a time, because I have a 50g tin dedicated to this tea. :) So there’s almost always unmixed teas in the cupboard as well.

And yes, it would be super great if they would sell online. Seriously, drop down menus and paypal links. Ta-da!