Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

• “So I am super confused by the popcorn in this blend because I don't really think it adds anything. With that said, this is still a very nice maple tea. It has cinnamon in it which couples nicely...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1877 tasting notes
  • “I had a specialist appointment this morning, but my face had enough of a reaction that I want to lay low until tomorrow. Luckily, I'm off today so it's TEA AND SUITS ALL DAY. Yes! So I thought I...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 678 tasting notes
  • “I picked this up on my travels this past week and since *courtney* was stepping in to bayswater she had me go try this and report back to her lol. Not that she likely wouldn't have bought it...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4828 tasting notes

From Bayswater Tea Co.

Product description not available yet.

About Bayswater Tea Co. View company

So I am super confused by the popcorn in this blend because I don’t really think it adds anything. With that said, this is still a very nice maple tea. It has cinnamon in it which couples nicely with the sweet maple. I enjoy it and wouldn’t turn down a cup if offered but I don’t think I would seek it out either. If I am being honest, if I were to get any maple tea from Vancouver it would probably be Maple Seduction from Steam but this is a pleasant alternative and one I am very grateful to Sil for the chance to try. (162)

I had a specialist appointment this morning, but my face had enough of a reaction that I want to lay low until tomorrow. Luckily, I’m off today so it’s TEA AND SUITS ALL DAY. Yes!

So I thought I would brew this one up properly, since I wasn’t completely thrilled with it the other day. I actually measured it out and steeped it just a tad longer, and it turned out much better.

The cinnamon makes it quite dessert-like, and the maple adds to that as well, but it’s more subtle than the cinnamon. I’m quite enjoying this one. It’s definitely sweet enough on it’s own, I couldn’t imagine adding anything. I’m curious about this one cold-brewed.

I also have Creamy Rhubarb and Berry Sunset cold brewing now.

keychange

I’m glad you like it better this time around, and hope you feel better soon!

Courtney

I still find it amazing how much tea can change with just the smallest changes. Thanks. :)

keychange

I know, that really is so remarkable. It really reminds you to try more than once if you think there’s hope.

I picked this up on my travels this past week and since courtney was stepping in to bayswater she had me go try this and report back to her lol. Not that she likely wouldn’t have bought it anyway after smelling it because this one smells DEEELICIOUS! but i was happy to report back that this one is quite tasty! There is cinnamon in this, and what appears to be popcorn. That being said, this is clearly a maple tea. But it’s maple+ lol Not sure how else to describe it really. I’m not sure if i’d call this taffy but it’s maple yum. and that’s good enough for me today!

Courtney

SO excited to try this one!