Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amarok

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is very light in flavor but it has a great mouth feel. It's lightly floral, lightly green, just nice and easy drinking. It is quite creamy feeling, for sure. I'm enjoying this. One of my...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 484 tasting notes

From Beautiful Taiwan Tea Company

This tea is the first in our starting line up of fantastic High Mountain Oolong Tea. It has a floral fragrance and after taste; a light body but thicker than water that coats the throat nicely. We’re sure you’ll love this tea! At this price and with this quality it’s a great daily drinker! Our Four Season Oolong comes to us from our farmer in Shan Lin Xi. This area is a mile above sea level. It has excellent climate and soil for producing world class teas. This is the only tea we have that is not hand picked off the plant but all the rest of the production is done by hand and it’s FRESH! If you are new to high mountain oolongs this is a great place to start. Although this is our “cheap oolong tea”, the quality is there.

Location: Shan Lin Xi, Nantou county, Central Taiwan.

Chinese name: 杉林溪四季春烏龍茶/Si Ji Chun Oolong Cha

About Beautiful Taiwan Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

This is very light in flavor but it has a great mouth feel. It’s lightly floral, lightly green, just nice and easy drinking. It is quite creamy feeling, for sure.

I’m enjoying this.

One of my cats is curled up with me. He has been going absolutely crazy for my tea lately.

Yes, he is licking the bag.

He is a goofball.

boychik

He has a good taste;)

Cheri

He is the only one of my cats that seem interested in tea. When I get TTBs and I sit on the floor and sort through them, he always sits next to me, or right next to the box.

Clint

This is why I love stepfather. I learn about so many great tea companies!

PS- your cat is adorable

Clint

Steepster*

Cheri

I agree. I’m growing so much as a tea lover because of Steepster. (Heck I saw about the company on reddit, but I was enticed to buy based on a conversation in the tea buying hiatus thread.)

And thanks, I think he’s adorable, too.

mj

LOL that you were inspired to buy this tea by the tea buying hiatus thread

Cheri

I know, right?! I’m putting myself back on hiatus for a while. I have to.

MzPriss

That’s a big pretty kitty

Cheri

He looks big in that picture. He’s not quite 11 lbs. His brother is right around 12. (the girls are smaller at 6.5 and 8 lbs. but let me tell you, the 8 lb cat is definitely the cat in charge. I have seen her throw her 12 lb brother like she was a pro wrestler. It was amazing.)

Cheri

Sars, what a cutie! (For a second, I had to look at who sent this because another friend has a kitty also named Chairman Meow.)