Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amarok

• “This tea is from my secret pumpkin *Cheri*. Thank you! It is coming! I have the chills, the aches, and the scratchy throat. This will probably be the last session of nice tea I will get to...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 422 tasting notes
  • “This is a good milk oolong. It has an almost nutty quality to it. It definitely has some of those cream flavors you expect from a decent milk oolong and also has a little bit of floral aspect to it...” Read full tasting note
    Dubalot 22 tasting notes
  • “This was a nice tea. It's kept me company all morning and into the afternoon. Creamy, sweet, buttery, just a touch floral. It's not as milky as some milk oolongs feel, but it still has a very nice...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 458 tasting notes

From Beautiful Taiwan Tea Company

This tea is one of our favorites. It’s a special cultivar known for its “Nai Xiang” or slightly milky quality. You’ll notice a nice comfortable body, a flowery scent along with a clean finish. Although this is an inexpensive tea it’s very nice! Like our other teas, this tea is hand-picked, hand-roasted and delicious. Play around with the brewing and you’ll get different bodies and hits. Remember that our teas contain NOTHING other than tea. We like it that way!

Location: Shan Lin Xi, Nantou county, Central Taiwan.

Chinese name: 杉林溪金萱烏龍茶/Jin Xuan Oolong Cha.

About Beautiful Taiwan Tea Company View company

This tea is from my secret pumpkin Cheri. Thank you!

It is coming! I have the chills, the aches, and the scratchy throat. This will probably be the last session of nice tea I will get to have for a few days. 2 months without getting sick. That is a record since my daughter was born. Hopefully this bug will pass fast and the tea awesomeness will be able to continue.

I enjoyed this tea while doing my meal prep for the week. This is such a lovely tea. It is not as milky as a few milk oolongs that I have had, but it is buttery, floral and sweet. This tea has just kept giving and giving and giving. I brewed this in the beautiful new gaiwan that Cheri also sent. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures. I will try to get one next time. I can’t wait to spend some more time with this tea.

Cheri

It’s not the best milk oolong out there, but it does keep on giving for many infusions. I think it is very buttery and floral, and I really like it.

Cheri

Hope you feel better soon and this is just a quick passing bug.

TeaTiff

Thanks Cheri. Yeah I like this one. It was a very good experience last night.

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!

This is a good milk oolong. It has an almost nutty quality to it. It definitely has some of those cream flavors you expect from a decent milk oolong and also has a little bit of floral aspect to it during the steeping process. I got 7-8 good steeps out of it before it quit. It’s a good value at about $5.50/ oz.

This was a nice tea. It’s kept me company all morning and into the afternoon.

Creamy, sweet, buttery, just a touch floral. It’s not as milky as some milk oolongs feel, but it still has a very nice mouth feel and taste. I am enjoying it quite a bit. It’s got a very light flavor. It’s not my favorite milk oolong, but it’s a nice tea.