Golden Lily Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amarok

• “This is a good milk oolong. It has an almost nutty quality to it. It definitely has some of those cream flavors you expect from a decent milk oolong and also has a little bit of floral aspect to it...” Read full tasting note
    Dubalot 11 tasting notes
  • “This was a nice tea. It's kept me company all morning and into the afternoon. Creamy, sweet, buttery, just a touch floral. It's not as milky as some milk oolongs feel, but it still has a very nice...” Read full tasting note
    cheri0627 408 tasting notes

From Beautiful Taiwan Tea

This tea is one of our favorites. It’s a special cultivar known for its “Nai Xiang” or slightly milky quality. You’ll notice a nice comfortable body, a flowery scent along with a clean finish. Although this is an inexpensive tea it’s very nice! Like our other teas, this tea is hand-picked, hand-roasted and delicious. Play around with the brewing and you’ll get different bodies and hits. Remember that our teas contain NOTHING other than tea. We like it that way!

Location: Shan Lin Xi, Nantou county, Central Taiwan.

Chinese name: 杉林溪金萱烏龍茶/Jin Xuan Oolong Cha.

About Beautiful Taiwan Tea View company

This is a good milk oolong. It has an almost nutty quality to it. It definitely has some of those cream flavors you expect from a decent milk oolong and also has a little bit of floral aspect to it during the steeping process. I got 7-8 good steeps out of it before it quit. It’s a good value at about $5.50/ oz.

This was a nice tea. It’s kept me company all morning and into the afternoon.

Creamy, sweet, buttery, just a touch floral. It’s not as milky as some milk oolongs feel, but it still has a very nice mouth feel and taste. I am enjoying it quite a bit. It’s got a very light flavor. It’s not my favorite milk oolong, but it’s a nice tea.