Green Tea with Lemon & Ginseng by Benner

ALDI Inc
Batavia, IL
www.ALDI.us

Benner Green Tea Lemon & Ginseng
Ingredients: Green Tea, Lemon grass, lemon peels, natural flavors, Asian Ginseng root
Benner Teas are a refreshing choice to compliment a healthy lifestyle and are an ideal refreshment any time of day.

Instruction for a perfect cup of tea:
Bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil. Let water cool 1 minute after boiling. Pour water over one tea bag and steep 1-2 minutes. Remove tea bag. If desired add sweetener.

About Benner View company

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 3 minutes
This green tea that I fixed for myself has a lovely mixture of lemon and ginseng. It is evenly distributed in my cup of tea. The tea has no astringent since the lemon and ginseng seems to soften the tea while giving it that extra kick or do I mean zestfulness? It is yummy and good for me since it is a natural source of antioxidants.

Overall tasting notes: This is a delicate and refreshing cup of tea. I find the lemon and ginseng to be evenly distributed making for a very smooth cup of tea.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea with hint of lemon; smooth and refreshing

Liquor color: lightest brown

Taste: smooth lemony taste

This is the other green tea available at Aldi. I like it, and at $1.19 for a box of 20, that’s an achievement. Unlike the regular green tea, this one is a lot more sensitive to steep time. I would not recommend going past 1-2 minutes, the lemon peel tends to get a bit bitter beyond that point. High marks for value. If you’re looking for value, this is a good pick. I drink this at work daily.

This tea smells quite fishy. Low level of lemon flavoring. I truly can’t recommend it.