Blueberry Green Tea

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From Bentley's

Perfectly paired for antioxidant richness, blueberry and premium Chinese green tea have pleasingly healthful properties! It’s a delicately naturally sweet tea flavored nicely with those fruity little blue gems! Drink a cup of royalty with Bentley’s Finest Tea!

About Bentley's View company

Revisiting thanks to FrenchVanilla! :)

I’m having a hot cup of this tea tonight. It’s a simple green tea with the slightest hint of sweet blueberry. This tea is very sensitive to being over-steeped and can be bitter even under a watchful eye.

Pretty good as an iced tea, the blueberry comes out strongly.

Second flavor my son and I wanted to try out of the sampler pack. This one had a strong blueberry scent, he could smell it when I brought it into the room! And the taste is light, not too sweet, but sweet enough. The aftertaste was interesting, very strong blueberry finish, like I ate a blueberry. I think this one is a keeper, and we’re going to try it cold as well.

Peggie Bennett

Finished off this one iced this weekend too! Really good iced. It’s been a tasty iced weekend!

quite good not as blueberry as i thought

Received this as a Christmas gift as part of the Bentley’s Finest Tea Green Tea Sampler Pack. I wasn’t really sure of how the tea would taste. It is light on the blueberry flavor but not so light that you can’t taste it. Slight bitterness as well even though it wasn’t steeped for long.

Was a bit thrown off as I didn’t taste a drop of blueberry in this one.

another from a colleague. a very good cup of green tea!