Orange Spice

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Bel

From Bentley's

Product description not available yet.

About Bentley's View company

Thanks to FrenchVanilla for this sample!

I didn’t think this was gross (like the other 2 tasting notes placed for this tea) but I didn’t find it wonderful either. The black tea taste was VERY faint. There wasn’t any spice flavor and I could taste a little of the orange flavoring but not really enough to say so.

I’m grateful I got to try but I would never buy.

It’s snowing and I wanted tea, something caffeinated so I could stay up and one, enjoy the snow falling, and two, write my novel. Crossing my fingers for classes to be cancelled tomorrow.

Anyways, I have so much tea now that I really wasn’t sure what I even wanted. I wanted white tea, actually, but I only had a decaf version, so, alas, I could not drink that. I mean, I could be I really do want caffeine this time around. Opting for one of my fairly old bags, but probably not, like, expired old, at least I’m hoping not.

I rated this tea low last time, or at least low for what I usually rate. I’m actually thinking much of my older reviews, from my first days as a tea drinker, were inaccurate because I did not really know how to make tea well.

Sipping it, I don’t taste a huge amount of orange or cinnamon, but I do taste more than I did the first time. It’s a light flavor, and I taste it mostly in the aftertaste. Truly, I actually like it. I don’t like, love it, but for a quick cuppa, this will do fine.

I’m watching men in thick winter gear lay salt down on the sidewalks. I really wish they would just stop and let all classes be cancelled. It seems pointless.

woah gross!
totally and completely gross… I’m gonna go try this again… maybe I screwed up some how… but right now it tastes like oranges and butter
brewed the next cup without honey and instead used plain sugar… better.
It still tastes gross though.

Guess I’m in the minority here but this was my favorite from the little wooden gift set from the company. My son and I devoured these bags first. They were a present a few years back from my mother and I still have the box (and the teas I didn’t finish, other flavors not as appealing.) Found the taste delightful and strong. Would love to find a loose leaf orange spice tea that I enjoy even more from an online vedor.

This is just nasty harsh. It irritated my throat. The taste was heavily cinnamon flavored. I detected no orange and little tea taste. I removed this from the chest so as not to ever accidentally drink this again!

I agree that the orange flavor is somewhat lost in this, but adding some cream and sugar with two tea bags seeping through consumption made the spice in this tea stand out for me. When prepared this way, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I LOVE this taste of this tea. It is rich, full flavored with a spicey kick to it. I made ice tea as well with this delicous tea. It brews quickly when placed in the hot water.

It really is mediocre to the point of almost being bad.
On first sip it tastes spicy with a faint orange tang. Halfway through I realized it just was not cutting it. This tea is gross if you don’t give it enough time intervals between each sip. In other words you can’t drink too much of it.
It does, however, have a tangy orange peel aroma to it.
So in recap, you might as well put it in a jar whenever you want to smell the orange musk because drinking just makes you rethink why you bother drinking tea at all.